Wet n Wild Contouring and Highlighting Products Coming Soon

Wet n Wild posted a sneak peek on Instagram last night of their new highlighting and contouring products arriving in stores in January! It looks like there's a highlight/contour palette on the left, and in the center of the photo is the Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen. On the right is the Megaglow Dual-ended Contour Stick, with a highlighter on one side and contour on the other. It looks really similar to the NYX version I reviewed back in May.  
Wet n Wild has a lot of new products (and redesigned packaging) coming for the new year so it's really exciting (you can see their new setting spray here in case you missed that post). I'll keep you guys updated as soon as these start hitting the drugtsores! 

4 comments

  1. Woohoo, I'm so excited! I love Wet N Wild makeup!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for the contour stick-- there aren't enough cream contours in the drugstore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those will be fun to try! I tend to like Wet n Wild products... and I certainly can't complain about the price!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig