Elf Lip Exfoliator New Flavors Available Now!


In case you missed my post on Instagram last night, e.l.f Cosmetics posted a sneak peek of their cult favorite Lip Exfoliator in two new flavors! They just went live on the site this morning
and the flavors are Mint and Sweet Cherry. 
Photo: @elfcosmetics on Instagram
This is great news for those of you who didn't like the original flavor! I'm a huge fan of the original formula and can't wait to try these new flavors.


The new Lip Exfoliators are available now on the Elf Website.

2 comments

  1. Great idea! I'd love a mint one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the original one... but I'd like to try the mint one as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig