Sneak Peek- New Too Faced Melted Chocolate Liquid Lipstick

I have a great sneak peek for you guys tonight, courtesy of @lindahallbergs on Instagram... Too Faced is launching six new shades of their Melted Liquified Lipsticks called Melted Chocolate! There will be three metallic shades and three long wear shades. I want to get my hands on these so badly, and not just because the colors are beautiful, perfect cold weather shades. My inquiring mind needs to know...do these smell/taste like chocolate??? 
Look for these coming in January 2016! 
@lindahallbergs on Instagram

1 comment

  1. I would LOVE a metallic dark chocolate color. I can't wait to see swatches when these come out.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig