City Color Palettes 50% off This Weekend Only

This weekend, starting today 10/9 and ending on Monday, 10/12 all City Color palettes are 50% off! ALSO, since you don't need a code, you can also use my code BudgetBeautyBlog to get an additional 10% off on top of that



The Spice Me Up palette that I reviewed a while back is included in the sale and is only $4.49! I also have the Barely Exposed palette (now $5.99) and it's an almost spot-on dupe for Urban Decay's Naked palette...if you Google it, you'll see tons of comparisons online. All in all, there are 14 palettes included in this sale, so there's something for everyone.
City Color has continued to impress me with their high quality products at affordable prices, but this sale takes their affordability to a whole other level!
Click here to see all of my City Color Reviews.

To visit the sale, please visit Citycolorcosmetics.com

2 comments

  1. I just picked up the Barely Expose and the Figtastic palettes. This is a crazy-good bargain, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Barely Exposed too, love it! I think this is a sign that I need to get Spice Me Up. 😉

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig