Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Spotted in Stores

The new Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors are finally hitting drugstores! I've been waiting for these since August when I shared a sneak peek with you guys and they're finally here! I haven't personally seen them yet, but they're popping up in my Instagram feed so I wanted to share some photos with you! 

This first photo is from @huyenmnguyen on Instagram and she spotted them at her local HEB (a Texas chain of grocery stores). 

Next up is a display pic from @drugstoredreamer on Instagram so you'll know what it looks like. There are six shades and the display says that these are a 100% wax-free gel formula. That lines up with what I've been hearing about these, which is that they're not super matte on the drydown...they do have some sheen. Usually matte lippies have that powdery finish, but I can't see a gel formula having that, so it's kind of interesting. I'm actually hopeful that I can wear these because I have a lot of trouble with the powdery matte formulas accentuating dryness in my lips. Fingers crossed that these are more comfortable!

I've also heard that these are at Rite Aid, so I'll be checking there tomorrow. Has anyone out there seen or tried these yet? I'd love to know what you think!

3 comments

  1. I saw and bought one at Rite Aid over the weekend (Devotion I think). I opened it up in the store after purchased it and swatched it. It was neon bright. I returned it right away. I suspect these colors are going to be really bright. Not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see these at a Rite Aid on Friday. Didn't get any though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a display at my local Rite Aid and purchased HD Addiction. It's a beautiful plum wine on me and the formula is smooth and lightly hydrating. Most importantly it doesn't dry with a flat finish or suck the moisture out of my lips. I want to buy more!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig