A Naked Palette Dupe for $5.99- Today Only

The City Color Cosmetics palette sale I posted about on Friday ends today, so I just wanted to remind you guys that today's the last day! One of my favorite City Color Palettes is Barely Exposed and it's a very close Urban Decay Naked palette dupe. Today only, it's $5.99 and if you use my code BudgetBeautyBlog you'll get an additional 10% off.

Here they are side-by-side and you can see that while not all the shades are exact matches, many of them are and the pigmentation of the Barely Exposed palette is so good!

So if you're looking for a great neutral palette (or any eyeshadow palette for that matter) at an amazing price head on over to the City Color sale today! And don't forget to use code BudgetBeautyBlog for an additional 10% off! 

3 comments

  1. Yes! I already have that one and it's really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Even when it's not on sale, it's still such a good deal!

      Delete
  2. It's interesting how both City Color and Makeup Revolution are trying to dupe UD! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig