The Becca Afterglow Palette is Now Available on Ulta.com

The Becca Afterglow palette is now online at Ulta.com! My sources were saying it was launching Sept 27th but it showed up early this morning. 

It's $39.50 and contains 3 luminizers and 2 blushes: 

Shimmering Skin Perfectors in Moonstone, Rose Gold, and Topaz, and Mineral Blushes in Wild Honey and Flowerchild. 

I was all ready to order this but now I'm not sure because I was looking at the photos and all of a sudden it hit me...the luminizers look very similar to The Balm Manizer Sisters palette ($28) I just got a few weeks ago at Kohls. Here they are next to each other...The Manizer Sisters on top and the Afterglow palette on the bottom. 

As beautiful as the Afterglow palette is, I feel like it might be repetitive to get it, since I have The Manizer Sisters AND I just ordered the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush set so I really don't need any more blushes right now.

What do you guys think? Will you be buying the Afterglow palette, or passing on it? 



5 comments

  1. Argggh you're right! I ordered the Manizer Sisters when you reviewed it a while back and I love it, but I don't need this too. Thanks for saving me $40. Maybe I'll go get the Tarte blush palette instead. I've been wanting to try those blushes anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Can you believe I don't own any of them? When I saw that Tarte palette, I had to grab one. :)

      Delete
  2. I found your blog on Instagram and I'm in love with it. Ive been reading all your posts from the past few weeks and have learned so much about whats new in the makeup world. You have the perfect mix of drugstore and high end news + reviews and you seem like such a sweetheart . Not many bloggers respond to all their comments but it's so refreshing to see. It seems like you really have a passion for beauty products too- it shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Crystal! That really means a lot to me! XO

      Delete
  3. i just bought this and i already own all of the manizer sister in there regular size
    wish i would of read this before buying :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig