Sneak Peek INSIDE the Becca Afterglow Palette

Yesterday I brought you a sneak peek of the Becca Afterglow Palette that's coming to Ulta on September 27th ($39.50) and I've been searching for inside photos to show you guys. I finally found some on Instagram courtesy of one of my favorite accounts to follow, @trendmood1. Here they are, and it's beautiful!  It does look pretty small, especially next to the props in the photo below, but at least there seems to be more room around the pans vs. the Hourglass Ambient Edit palette, plus this is half the price!
Original Photo @savvylesupreme on Instagram, Edited by @trendmood1

Original Photo @savvylesupreme on Instagram, Edited by @trendmood1

 @trendmood1 on Instagram
I think this makes up my mind, I will definitely be returning the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit and getting this one. It's half the price and so beautiful!! 

What do you think? Will you be getting this when it comes out? 

10 comments

  1. Definitely getting it, the only shade I already own is Rose Gold!

    makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own any of these...only Opal and Champagne Pop so I'm really excited for this!

      Delete
  2. That's it. I have to get it. You're killing me with all the sneak peeks! I love them but geez, my poor wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is! It's better than I pictured.

      Delete
  4. I'll be gettong this. I just bought wild honey and I have rose gold from previous kit. I'm happy it has topaz in it because that was next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all new for me so I'll definitely be getting it! :)

      Delete
  5. I neeed! I've been lemming after Moonstone pressed powder forever, and also wanted to try their blushes, so this is perfect!!! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's available on Ulta now! I just bought mine this morning (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig