Sneak Peek of NYX Fall & Holiday Collection

NYX Cosmetics has a bunch of new products coming out this fall and early next year and I was able to get a sneak peek thanks to Milly Almodovar Thompson, Senior Beauty Editor at Cosmo for Latinas. Her Instagram (@beautylogicblog) and Snapchat (beautylogicblog) accounts are always featuring the newest products to come across her desk, so if you love sneak peeks, her accounts are definitely the ones to follow! 

The first sneak peek I saw was on Instagram and it's an Ombre Blush collection that's coming out in February, 2016. She said that they have "two silky colors blended into one perfectly coordinated shade" and that the "pigment is CRAZY!" They're going to be $10 each. 
Photo by @beautylogicblog on Instagram

Next, I headed over to Snapchat where she previewed items from the Fall 2015 and Holiday 2015 collection.
I took some screenshots and tried to get as many products as I could. First up are the Rocker Chic palettes which will be out in October.
beautylogic blog on Snapchat

I can see three different shades in these photos...
beautylogicblog on Snapchat
and the outside of the packaging is studded, hence the Rocker Chic vibe!
beautylogicblog on Snapchat

Next are the Beauty School Drop Out palettes. The one at the top of the photo looks like it has 80 eyeshadows (I count 8 across and 10 down) and blushes and lipsticks on the other side. The second palette in the middle of the photo has 35 eyeshadows and it looks like blushes, highlighters and bronzers.
At the bottom of the photo, it looks like a possible blush/contour palette.
I'm guessing these will be out for Holiday, but I'm not 100% positive.
beautylogicblog on Snapchat

The last sneak peek she shared are these Sculpt and Highlights out in January. It's hard to tell what type of applicator these will have but it looks like they're double-ended and that they might possibly be a liquid formula with a lip gloss style applicator.  I recently reviewed the NYX Wonder Stick which is a similar concept...double ended highlight and contour, but those are in a solid cream formula.
beautylogicblog on Snapchat

What do you think of the new NYX sneak peeks? Does anything excite you or are you not impressed? 

6 comments

  1. Love the studded packaging! NYX is one of my favorite brands so I'm excited about all of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those too! I wish I could have gotten a closer look, but I took these screenshots from a video so it was hard to get the exact shots I wanted. Plus, you can see other things in the background she didn't talk about, like the smaller palette in the first picture, and what appears to be lip products behind the Beauty School Drop Out palettes. Oh well, I'm sure we'll be getting new sneak peeks soon. :)

      Delete
  2. This is the first I've seen and heard of this collection. I'm a sucker for studded packaging. Those ombre blushes look really pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm really wanting those blushes, and I'm the same way with studded or even rhinestone-encrusted packaging. Maybe it's leftover from my Bedazzling days in the '80s, haha. I wouldn't really wear it anymore but makeup packaging is one way to still have it in my life. :)

      Delete
  3. This is pretty exciting... I love how NYX is always coming out with new, unique products. Those blushes look seriously amazing. I think I need two or three of those... yeah, for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too, I'm such a sucker for blushes! Out of this whole collection I want those the most...even though I have 1,265,453 blushes, lol.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig