Sneak Peek Inside The New NYX Rocker Chic Palettes

If you're not following nyxcosmetics on Snapchat, I have a sneak preview for you! I saw this on their Snapchat today and took some screenshots to show you inside these palettes I posted about earlier this week. 
These have five eyeshadows inside and super cool studded packaging. They'll be selling them before their official release date at their brand new NYX store in Santa Anita grand opening on 10/2, but I'm guessing we'll see these on the NYX website and in Ulta pretty soon after that. 



Here's a look inside each palette:


Which one's your favorite? I'm liking Heart of Gold but I'm always all about the neutrals so that's not really a surprise (boring I know!) haha. 

4 comments

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig