New! Fresh Cocoa Body Exfoliant

If you're a chocoholic like me, you'll be super excited to know that Fresh has just released a brand new scrub at Sephora...Fresh Cocoa Body Exfoliant ($45). It's infused with cocoa butter and coconut oil and contains crushed cocoa and coconut shells to buff and polish your skin to perfection.
fresh cocoa body exfoliant

I have to say, I was obsessed with their Brown Sugar Body Polish for a while, but it was too expensive to keep buying all the time, and I found that the Tree Hut scrubs from the drugstore did a good job for only a few bucks. Still, despite the price tag, this is chocolate and I might need to treat myself to at least one jar of the Fresh Cocoa Body Exfoliant. Also, I think this would make such an amazing gift, because who couldn't use a spa-quality body scrub (especially one that smells heavenly like chocolate)? The women in my life will definitely be getting one of these this holiday season!
fresh cocoa scrub
You can find the Fresh Cocoa Body Scrub at Sephora.com


6 comments

  1. Oh stop, stop! I'm reading this right before bedtime, and it's making me crave chocolate big time! Oooh, my skin loves cocoa butter and coconut oil, and I'm sure this will smell heavanly, but $45 is ouchy. I sure hope they release a value kit with a matching body cream or body oil. Mmmmm... (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat! I had no idea chocolate could work as an exfoliant too! I SO want to give this a shot. I can imagine the smell.... mmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...just looking at it is making me want chocolate! :)

      Delete
  3. me too! Craving chocolate now!! That looks yummy...... Oh, not to eat but to scrub with!? Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can just imagine having to go eat some chocolate every time I use this because it sparks a craving! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig