Revlon Fall 2015 The Fiery Temptress Collection Now at Bed, Bath & Beyond

I was in Bed, Bath & Beyond earlier today and spotted the new Revlon Fall 2015 Collection so I wanted to share it with you guys. It's called The Fiery Temptress and features some new shades of existing products (no new products, sadly but it's still pretty exciting). I'm not sure if any of these are limited edition or will be added to the permanent collection, but if you find out, definitely let me know. Let's take a look!


First up (and definitely the most exciting part of this new collection) are four new shades of their Matte Balm...Fiery, Fierce, Passionate and Enchanting. I really want to try Fierce...it looks like a beautiful earthy brown pink that's perfect for fall.

Next, they're re-promoting the Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow as a part of this collection, so this is not a new product. Still, I've never tried these and am wondering how this compares to some of the other highlighters I've been collecting lately.  I might pick this up and give it a try!

Next up are two new nail colors, Untamed (a glittery bronze) and Uninhibited (shimmery coral).

Finally, there's a new PhotoReady Eyeshadow Palette shade called Rustic, which is very earthy and neutral and features tan, olive, bronze, and warm beige tones. They've also released a new PhotoReady Kajal shade called Matte Espresso, which is a deep brown shade.

So what do you think, is anything from this new Revlon collection calling your name? Drop me a comment and let me know what you're thinking! 

3 comments

  1. Oooh I have my eyes on the Passionate matte balm! there's never enough pink for me :D Do you know when these going to released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're available now at Bed Bath and Beyond. :)

      Delete
  2. Jus spotted this stand in my local rite aid.i jus bought 3 of the matte balms.also all revlon is 40% off.lovin that I got them for only 5.69 each.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig