Pixi Beauty Fall 2015 Collection

Pixi Beauty has become one of my favorite brands the past year or so...I started with their Shea Butter tinted lip balms that I purchased on a whim at Target and loved them so much, I started picking up a new Pixi product every time I went back!
They're definitely on the more expensive side for Target, but are pretty affordable if you're comparing them to most of the brands at Sephora. I would say they're a nice middle-ground...with Pixi, you're getting the great quality of a higher-end brand at a lower price point. 
So I was really excited to see some new Fall 2015 products pop up on the Pixi Beauty website (I haven't seen them in Target yet) and I wanted to share them with you! 



First, the Mattelustre Lipstick ($12) is described as a full-coverage, adjustable finish lipstick and claims to give you vivid lip color with a plumping effect. It also comes in 11 shades, a few of which I definitely have my eye on!

The Colour Correcting Powder Foundation ($20) claims to color correct and give a matte, flawless finish in just a few sweeps.

The Endless Brow Gel Pen ($11) is a hybrid formula that shades and shapes in one step, making it easy to get perfect brows! I've been loving Pixi's Natural Brow Duo (I plan to review it soon) so I'm really excited to try this!

When I reviewed Glow Tonic back in June, a lot of you told me that you really wanted to try it but the $29 price-point was too steep for a first-time purchase, mainly out of concern that your skin may not like it. Well, I'm happy to report that a smaller 100ml version of Glow Tonic is now available for $15 (the full size is 250ml). So now you can try it first and if you love it like I do, you won't mind springing for the full size (it's so worth it). With skincare, you never know how your skin will react so it's nice to have a smaller, less expensive option to try first.

The Natural Contour Powder ($20) is a one-shade-fits-all matte powder that effortlessly contours the face with buildable color.

Finally, Cat Eye Ink ($14) is a liquid eyeliner with a slanted felt-tip applicator for a foolproof, precise cat-eye every time!

Are you excited to try any of the new Pixi products? I'm hoping they'll be in Target soon so that I can play with the testers a bit and I'm also crossing my fingers that Glow Tonic will be coming to Target, as that's currently an online-only option. 

9 comments

  1. That eyeliner looks interested. I never do well with liquid liners, but this one looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I love liquid liners in a pen vs. a pot and the slanted tip seems like it would be way easier!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from this brand but see it at Target all the time. Can't wait for your reviews (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to see it there too but never bought anything until the Shea Butter balms...then I was hooked! It's really a great line! :)

      Delete
  3. Yaaas! I have been wanting to try Glow Tonic but $29 wasnt gonna happen. My skin can be sensitive with certain things and not with others so my biggest fear was buying it, having a reaction, and having a huge bottle that I couldn't use. $15 ain't cheap either but it's half the cost so I think I can be convinced to try it now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Cindy! I hope it works for you! :) It's one of my favorite skincare products.

      Delete
  4. Pixi is on Zulily right now, I just placed an order this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks, I will definitely check that out! :)

      Delete
  5. I found the 100ml Glow Tonic at Target today! Didn't see any of the other products listed above but I assume they will show up eventually :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig