Holiday 2015 Makeup Preview

Spoiler Alert! The Holiday 2015 makeup sets have been debuting all over the internet the past couple of days, but believe me, I'm not trying to rush the Holiday season or anything...I want summer to last as long as possible. Still, it's fun to drool over all the pretty sets and plan out which ones I want to get. Time to start saving my pennies! 

I've gathered it all together on a Pinterest board, because that way I can add to it as I hear about new products. Have fun checking everything out! Let me know which ones you're drooling over. :) 
Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette $44

4 comments

  1. So glad you put everything in one place! I'm going to email the link to the board to my friends in family in case they need gift ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got last year's Pin-Up palette and absolutely LOVE it. This one is going on my holiday list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, thank you so much! I've already pinned several things to my own wishlist including the Tarte blush palette and Too Faced palette- so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making it easy to view all the holiday products. Also, I received my Savannah Bee items from your giveaway and they were packaged so cute and I can't wait to try them out!! Thanks again for having an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig