New: Lumene Time Freeze Instant Lift V-Shaping Serum

Today I was in CVS and spotted the new Lumene Time Freeze V-Shaping serum. Since I'm really into Korean skincare products, I recognized the term "V-shaping" right away and was pretty impressed to see it in a drugstore in the US. 
V-Shape refers to a perfect oval-shaped face with a slim, firm jawline. Basically, the "V" refers to the shape of the jawline when pictured from the front and it tends to give a more feminine, youthful appearance. If you do a quick Google search, you can see photos of women who have had their faces altered through plastic surgery to achieve a V-shaped face, as well as tips on how to create the illusion through contouring and facial exercises.  If you're interested, this site illustrates what I'm talking about.


But if you're looking to create a slim, lifted jawline without surgery, the new Lumene Instant Lift V-Shaping Serum claims to actually "shape the contours of the face visibly so that the skin around the jawline is tightened, firmed and lifted". The lifting effect is supposed to be visible instantly as well as long-term, plus this formula also reduces wrinkles. 

Call me curious, but I just had to grab a bottle for myself and see if this actually works! 

I found it at CVS for $31.99 but it's on sale at Walgreens right now for $22.49, or you can also find it at Ulta for $29.99

1 comment

  1. Can't wait to hear your review. As someone who is 'blessed' with the genetic double chin, I'm always looking for products to help firm that area.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig