J. Cat Beauty is Now at Ulta

I remember how excited I was when I found the J. Cat Wonder Lip Paints at my local Harmon this past Winter. It was so unexpected to see a brand that I've only known to be online in an actual store where I could see the shades up close and personal and not have to wait for (or pay for) shipping. Since then, I've been meaning to place an order to try some more J. Cat products but now it looks like I don't have to! 
I just saw on their Instagram page that the whole line is now in Ulta stores (not online). I can finally go and see the Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stains and the MOTD pencils without having to guess at online color swatches. Yup, I'm one happy camper right now! 

You can see my previous posts about J. Cat here.

1 comment

  1. Some people got one the lip paints in their Ipsy bags last month and I was so jealous I didn't. Now that they're at Ulta, I can definitely try one. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig