New: Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes at Bed Bath and Beyond

I just spotted new Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $5.99 a pack (plus they included a bonus travel pack of 10 wipes). This is good news for Cetaphil fans, as their cleanser has a cult-following and countless makeup artists and celebrities swear by it!  It's known for being a very gentle, unscented cleanser that's also very effective at cleansing your skin. 

I use face wipes pretty often as a sort of pre-cleanse to take my makeup off before washing my face and my biggest complaint with some of them is that they can sting a little, especially the fragranced ones. I've been using Simple's cleansing wipes and I like them a lot, but I'm definitely going to try these since I love their liquid cleanser. 
What about you...are you a fan of Cetaphil products? Tried these yet? 

3 comments

  1. No WAY! I use Cetaphil religiously due to my sensitive skin and I never use wipes because every brand I have tried irritated my face, even those meant for "sensitive skin". I will be purchasing these, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought these last night and they're my new HG makeup remover wipe (yes I can already tell!). They don't smell like anything and they're very soft and cottony. They remove makeup sooo well and they don't leave a feeling of residue on my face. Thanks for posting about these and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig