Get a Free Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom.


I recently saw photos of the new, not yet released Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom Universal Skin Salve floating around Instagram and Glossier is rewarding everyone who helps to spread the word about it by giving away free full-sized tubes! Glossier is the creation of Into The Gloss blogger Emily Weiss and her products are loved by beauty editors everywhere.  Here's how to get some to try for free...

2. You'll get your own unique link to share on social media. 
3. Get 5 friends to sign up with their email and you get a free tube of Coconut Balm Dotcom!
4. Sign up more people and get more free products, it's as easy as that! All they need to do is enter their email...no additional signup required. 

The original Glossier Balm Dotcom has a cult following as it can be used anywhere on the skin...lips, cuticles, elbows, etc. I personally can't wait to try the Coconut version...word is it smells like vacation!

1 comment

  1. I signed up and got my 5 friends in about 10 minutes. Yayyy! I can't wait to get my Coconut Balm next week. Thanks for this, it made my night.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig