New Sephora Pore Perfecting Primer Mist

Sephora Collection Pore Perfecting Primer Mist ($22) is a brand new release on Sephora.com and in Sephora stores.  It's a pore primer in an aerosol spray that features a weightless, non-sticky mattifying formula for up to 8 hours of wear. How cool is that?!
This spray claims to prime, set, control shine, and reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines for up to 8 hours. It can also be used as a setting mist over makeup! 

You can spray it directly over a clean face and let it air dry, or you can buff it into your skin with a brush.

What do you think? Are you interested in trying this? You can pick it up at your local Sephora or Sephora.com.

3 comments

  1. I have oily skin and usually skip primer in the summer, but I have to try this! I don't believe I've seen anything like it before, have you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dior has one that's similar but it's a primer/color correcting mist so it has a little pigment to it, while this doesn't. I actually prefer that this one's clear because the Dior one doesn't have enough coverage for me and I would have to apply foundation anyway.

      Delete
    2. Dior has one that's similar but it's a primer/color correcting mist so it has a little pigment to it, while this doesn't. I actually prefer that this one's clear because the Dior one doesn't have enough coverage for me and I would have to apply foundation anyway.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig