Rocksbox Review

This is my second Rocksbox review and I'm so excited about this box! In case you missed my first Rocksbox Review, you can see that here. Also, keep reading to find out how you can try Rocksbox for free your first month.

Rocksbox will send you three designer pieces of jewelry to wear for $19 a month, and you can keep it as long as you want (as long as your subscription is still active).  So this isn't the type of box where they change monthly...each box is chosen by a stylist based on your personal style quiz that you take when you sign up. Then, you can rotate your jewelry as often as you'd like...you can even purchase items that you've fallen in love with (Rocksbox will give you $10 each month toward a purchase). 

Here's how it works: 
  • Sign up at www.rocksbox.com
  • Take the Style Survey and add items to your wishlist.
  • Your stylist will send you 3 pieces based on your style and tastes.
  • Keep the jewelry as long as you want (as long as you're still subscribed).
  • When you want to change it up, send your jewelry back in the prepaid envelope and you'll get 3 new pieces.  You can do this as often as you want.
  • Each month, you'll get $10 in "Shine Spend" to put toward purchasing an item you love so much you just can't bear to send it back (and the jewelry is 20% off retail prices!).
  • To purchase an item from your box just keep it and send the rest of the box back. Your credit card will be charged for the price of the item, minus any credits you may have.
  • Every time you refer someone to Rocksbox and they sign up, you'll get $25 in credit to spend on jewelry purchases! 
Please note that all jewelry is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every time it comes back to Rocksbox. The pieces I received looked brand new!

I didn't end up keeping anything from last month's box, although I really loved the bracelet they sent me.  It was just a little too expensive, but I was thisclose. That all changes this month though! Let's take a look at what I got...

CC Skye Punk Heiress Ring- $78 (Reg. $98).  This ring is so cool and totally punk-rock. It's a two piece ring that can be worn separately or together. When worn together, the smaller piece with the triangle shapes fits in the center of the bigger piece.  I've gotten a lot of compliments on this ring already and I've only had it for a few days. 
Rocksbox Review
CC Skye Punk Heiress Ring

Rocksbox Review
CC Skye Punk Heiress Ring
Next, I received Kristine Lily Silver Druzy Quartz Studs $58 (Reg. $73). These studs also go with the punk-rock theme of this box...they're simple yet edgy with a chunk of rough cut pewter-colored shimmery quartz.
Rocksbox review
Kristine Lily Silver Druzy Quartz Studs
The final piece I received is by Slate, and it's their Beyond the Horizon Necklace, $44 (Reg. $56). It's a little bit edgy, a little bit classy...looks great with a casual T-shirt but can also be dressed up.  It's also really reasonable, especially with my $10 monthly credit applied- that brings the price to $34, so I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to buy this one, because I've been wearing it non-stop since I got it and it looks great with every outfit!
Slate Beyond the Horizon Necklace

Slate Beyond the Horizon Necklace
So here's what they look like on:
CC Skye Ring, Slate Necklace, White Eyelet Top: Gap

Slate Necklace, Kristine Lily Earrings, White Eyelet Top: Gap

Slate Necklace, CC Skye Ring, Kristine Lily Earrings
Striped Tee: Gap
Overall, I'm so happy with Rocksbox! It's so much fun getting three new jewelry pieces as often as I want and I love that I can try them out first and see how often I wear them before I commit to a purchase. When it comes to investing in more expensive designer pieces, I really want to be able to try them on at home with different outfits and make sure they'll get worn often enough to make it worth the money. 
If you'd like to try Rocksbox, use my code Budgetbeautyxoxo to get your first month free! If you have any other questions about Rocksbox, please feel free to leave them in the comments below! 

6 comments

  1. Oh I love that Ring! It's too expensive for me to purchase but I wouldn't mind wearing it around for a while. I'm going to put in a request for it for my next box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie! Yes, it's so pretty. I hope you get it! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm definitely buying it...I really love it! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the free code- I signed up! Can't wait for my first box!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig