My Everyday Beauty Routine with Schick and Skintimate

Now that the warmer weather has (finally) arrived, my beauty routine changes a bit to include new skincare products and add few extra steps such as shaving and self tanning. In the summer, my skin type changes from dry to normal, so the heavy moisturizers I use all winter long get put away and I take out my lighter weight lotions. My hair routine actually gets a little easier because I hate to blow dry when it's hot outside.  So I use the opportunity to take a break from heat tools and put my hair up in a bun or braided headband while it's damp, then take it out at night for soft, easy waves. I also wear less makeup and streamline the number of products I use on my face to keep it simple and carefree.

But for me, the key to feeling confident in summer while wearing shorts, dresses and bathing suits is having super smooth legs, so shaving, exfoliating and moisturizing take a top priority for me. Shaving isn't something we talk about a lot but we all do it, and there are some great products out there to make it a breeze to add it to our everyday routine. Some of my all-time favorite shaving products are by Schick and Skintimate because they're easy to find at grocery stores like Stop & Shop, Giant, or Martin's and they have a lot of different products that make it easy to work them into my routine no matter how much (or how little) time I have.

I'm pretty much obsessed with the Schick Intuition and use it the most.  It lathers and moisturizes in one step so you don't even need shave gel! When I'm in a hurry during the week, this is my go-to razor because it's easy to use right in the shower. I have a 2 year old who gets pretty impatient waiting for me to get ready so being able to work shaving into my daily routine so easily is a total lifesaver! After shaving, I just slather on a body cream or oil and I'm out the door with smooth legs in half the time.
Schick Intuition
I have a little more time to get ready on the weekends because my husband is home to keep our son entertained, so I like to take a bath in our Jacuzzi tub and relax a bit. In the tub, I can really focus on getting my legs and feet smooth. In addition to using an exfoliating scrub and body wash, I'll use my Schick Hydro Silk Razor and Skintimate Strawberry Tangerine Shave Gel (which smells amazing by the way). The Schick Hydro Silk razor has a moisture serum that's water-activated built right in that conditions your legs for up to 2 hours after shaving and the Skintimate gel with olive butter and vitamin E make my legs so soft and smooth. 
Skintimate Strawberry Tangerine Shave Gel and Schick Hydro Silk Razor

Finally, for those days when you're going to put on a bathing suit, there's the Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle razor...this is a 2-in-1 product that goes from a razor to a battery-operated bikini trimmer just by flipping the handle over, and can be used in or out of the shower.

Schick TrimStyle 

All Pitch Perfect 2 Limited Edition Shave products will be available beginning April 2015 at drug and grocery stores nationwide. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick® . The opinions and text are all mine.



1 comment

  1. I order my intuition refills from amazon-they end up being about 3.00 each

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig