Colourpop Summer 2015 Bronzers, Eyeshadows, Lippies and More!

I was psyched when Colourpop launched highlighters a little while back, but now they have bronzers in their Summer 2015 collection! OMGosh it's time to place another order...

There are six bronzers in the collection...4 matte and 2 satin. 
Six new eyeshadows...4 pearlized and 2 metallic
Two new blush shades...both matte
Five Lippies...2 creams, 1 matte, 1 satin, 1 hyper-glossy

Plus...a Mondays In Malibu Kit with all 6 new eyeshadows for $30 and a Sundays in Silverlake lippie collection with 6 Lippie Stix for $30. 

I'm excited...what about you guys? 

1 comment

  1. I just ordered a few of the bronzers for fair to light skin. I'm so glad they made some for lighter skintones,and based on the swatches on their site they don't look orange at all. I bought some of the eyeshadows and blushes based on your reviews and love them. Thanks for reviewing brands that are new and different.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig