Secret Extensions by Daisy Fuentes are now at Walgreens.

I was in Walgreens today and was surprised to see Secret Extensions ($39.99)! I caved in to the infomercial when I saw it last summer and ordered one...then a few months later, I ordered a second one when I found out they can be doubled up for more thickness. 
I absolutely love these for adding volume and a little length to my fine, thin hair. Its as easy as putting on a headband and it's totally undetectable! You can read my full review here.
I'm so excited to see these hit the stores because now that my hair is darker, I'd like to buy a brown shade and being able to see it in person is awesome!
Have you tried Secret Extensions yet? Or are you planning to? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

5 comments

  1. I went to Walgreens after seeing this and picked up a second one for added thickness. I'm so glad I don't have to order them online anymore because they're shipping takes forever! I agree with you that these aren't good for shorter hairstyles. It looks good from the front but in the back there isn't enough hair or layers so you can clearly see the line where your hair stops. I have longer hair that's maybe a couple inches shorter than these so it's mainly to add thickness and a few inches of length, With longer hair it just looks like you have another layer. I just wouldn't use these on short hair though- just...no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea so glad these r at Walgreens tho it'll likely take a month or more for them to make it to MS as products tend to take longer to get down here. So happy Togo read ur review. I've been so interested in these for volume and looks so easy to use. So heading to read ur review and hopefully we will get them here soon so I can try them. Thx for heads up on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long are the hair extensions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No longer sold in walgreens walmart or my target! Where can i go see them? I even asked sally n checked ulta no luck

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig