Scentbird Review- New Pink Atomizer!

Last month, I posted about Scentbird, a perfume sampling subscription service that's $14.95 a month for a 30 day supply of the fragrance of your choice. 
Just a quick recap in case you didn't see my original post about how Scentbird works: 
It's $14.95 a month (cancel anytime) or they have 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions.
-A 3 month subscription works out to $14.50/month
-A 6 month subscription is $14/month
-A 12 month subscription is $13.50/month.

When you sign up, you take a short quiz and Scentbird will recommend fragrances that you would probably like based on your answers.  But you don't have to go with one of those...you can choose any fragrance you want from their extensive inventory.
They also have a fragrance of the month, so if you don't choose a fragrance and would rather be surprised, you'll receive that instead.
Your 30-day sample comes in a twist-up metal atomizer case, which is reusable.  So the following month, you'll get a glass vial of perfume rather than another atomizer.  Simply pop out last month's fragrance and slip the new one in!

The case I received last month was black, but they're introducing hot pink starting this month, so you'll have your choice.  They'll also be adding new colors down the line and every 6 months, you'll have the opportunity to get a different atomizer case for free.
This month, I chose the Michael Kors fragrance, and I'm loving it!  I always love the scent in the air when I walk into the Michael Kors store but I never wanted to spring for the entire bottle in case it didn't smell good on me.  Now I have a month's supply to try out and make sure it works with my body chemistry.
I love the idea of trying a new fragrance each month without committing to an entire bottle.  If you'd like to try Scentbird, please visit Scentbird.com.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig