Josie Maran Liquid Gold Self Tanning Oil- New at Sephora!

Josie Maran Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil ($38, Sephora) is brand new for Summer 2015 and for me, it was a bit of an "aha!" moment.  See, I'm a bit of a self-tanning phobe...one because I'm so pale I'm afraid of looking unnatural, and two because my skin is so dry, no matter how much I exfoliate and moisturize, self-tanners still look streaky, patchy, or uneven on me. I've always wondered why nobody has made a self-tanner that's rich and moisturizing...most of them are foams or light lotions and don't provide enough hydration for those with skin like the Sahara desert. But a self-tanning oil...that sounds right up my alley!
Josie Maran Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil with mitt ($38)
I'm thinking that Self-tanning oils might be a new trend on the horizon, since St. Tropez has one out as well. Josie's version contains both Argan Oil for intense nourishment, and Argan Oil Light for a quick-drying finish.  I'm hoping that this will be the answer to my self-tanning prayers and I'll finally be able to deeply hydrate my skin while tanning for a more even finish. Plus, this comes with a plush mitt, which definitely helps guard against streaks and protects your palms too.
Currently, this is only available to Sephora VIB and VIB Rouge members only, but it's also available on QVC for a few dollars less ($35).
I ordered a bottle from Sephora today (gotta keep that Rouge membership going! Haha) so I'll definitely post a review on this soon.

To order, please visit Sephora.com

You May Also Like: 



2 comments

  1. Hmmm...this sounds intriguing. I have the same problem, self tanner for me, turns into brownish looking alligator scales especially on my legs, ankles and feet. I wonder if the fact that this is an oil will keep that from happening?! It might be worth a shot! I was going to wait for your review but I plan on placing a Sephora order today during the Rouge sale so maybe I'll add this as well. I can always return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Liquid Gold tanner. But I can't find it anywhere now.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig