Maybelline Better Skin Foundation is Coming to the US!

Last summer, I posted about some new Maybelline products that launched in the UK, including Superstay Better Skin Foundation (See that post here). Well, guess what? I just saw that Maybelline posted a teaser on their Instagram page that Better Skin will be arriving at US drugstores in June!
Photo Credit: Maybelline Instagram page 
Better Skin is supposed to give flawless coverage and improve your skin tone over time. It's supposed to brighten dull areas and even out discolorations. Sounds great to me!
A few friends from the UK who have tried this tell me that it's not for dry skin...that it clings to dry patches and accentuates fine lines. I don't know if the US version will be exactly the same, but I can't wait to find out. I also wonder if we'll get the Better Skin concealer that goes with it?
Well, I'm off to read some reviews from UK bloggers now! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig