Nars Dual-Intensity Blush Swatches

Nars Dual-Intensity Blushes ($45, Sephora) are brand new for Spring 2015 and are formulated with Nars' exclusive Translucent Prismatic Technology which allows for multidimensional effects.  

I was able to swatch all six duos while in Sephora today and I was blown away by how soft and pigmented these are!  They can also be used wet for an intense watercolor effect.  

Here are all the duos up close:



I just couldn't get over how beautiful these are and how soft and silky they feel.  There wasn't one shade that was difficult to pick up...they're all really pigmented. I'm dying to buy one now and try it using it with a damp brush to see that "watercolor, second skin" effect but I have no idea what color I want!  Decisions, decisions...

To purchase or see reviews, please visit Sephora below:

2 comments

  1. Go for Ferver. You can use the brown-bronzy shade as eyeshadow too;)
    Thanks for swatches and review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches! Very helpful! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig