It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Bronzing Cream for Summer 2015

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Bronzing Cream ($38, Ulta) is brand new for Summer 2015 and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  As a huge fan of the original CC+ Cream, I was super excited to try the new CC+ Illumination last week (see my post here) and now there's a bronzing version! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited? 

This gives full, flawless bronzing coverage, protects the skin with a physical only SPF 50+ sunblock, and is clinically proven to improve the skin's texture and hydration.  It's packed with anti-aging ingredients: peptides, niacin, Vitamins A, C, B, and E, Hyaluronic Acid, and hydrolyzed collagen.

I think I'll definitely switch over to this version when the warmer weather hits...I love the idea of a bronzer/foundation combo because powder bronzers tend to look muddy on me and I try to stay away from powders in general because I have dry skin.

What about you? Do you want to try the new CC+ Bronzing? You can purchase it at Ulta.com

You May Also Like: 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig