It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions Review

Hello Lashes Extensions ($24, Ulta) is It Cosmetics' newest mascara. They took their original, award winning 5-in-1 Hello Lashes and added another amazing ingredient...melted fibers infused right into the formula that give you the results of a 2-step fiber mascara in only one step. Let's take a look...
First, the packaging is seriously sleek...I love the silvery tube and how the cap fits flush with the bottom half, making it one continuous line. It has a high end feel and looks totally different than the black tube the original formula is in.

The brush looks very similar, if not the same as the original with the ball tip...perfect for separating your lashes and preventing clumps. It's like a built-in lash comb!
This formula has all of the benefits of Hello Lashes...it adds volume, acts as a lash primer, contains peptide lash growth serum, tints your lashes, and has a built-in eyelash comb/curler. But it also contains melted fibers right inside the formula! When I heard that, I had to try this because I'm not a fan of those 2-step fiber mascaras. They give great results, but they make a mess (remember my Physicians Formula review a while back?). I wear contacts so all those stray fibers get trapped underneath them and cause major issues.
With Hello Lashes Extensions, the fibers are melted into the formula so you get the same effect without the extra step or mess.


I've been using this for a few weeks now and I'm so impressed by this formula! Check out my before and afters:
Before Hello Lashes Extensions

After Hello Lashes Extensions
Hello Lashes Extensions gave my lashes lots of extra volume and length with clump-free, fanned out separation thanks to the ball-tipped brush. I just placed the wand horizontally against the base of my lashes and wiggled it back and forth as I combed it through. Then I held it vertically and used the tip to comb through and separate my lashes, as well as add a little more length. It gives me a more wide-eyed look and my lashes even look curled (fyi, I didn't use a lash curler!).
If I had to complain about anything with this mascara, I would say that it does smudge a little under my eyes.  I'm not sure if this would happen to everyone, but I noticed a little bit of smudging after about 5 hours of wear.  It wasn't a lot by any means, and honestly, I'm used to my mascaras smudging because I tend to stay away from long-wearing formulas due to the fact that they make my lashes hard and crunchy and they're difficult to remove. Hello Lashes Extensions kept my lashes soft and came off easily with my Philosophy Purity cleanser, so I'll deal with a little bit of smudging in exchange for that!

Overall, I'm really happy with the results I was able to achieve with Hello Lashes Extensions. I've only tried a few products from It Cosmetics so far, but it's been my experience that their products live up to their claims and really do what they say they will. I highly recommend checking them out next time they're on QVC (you can see the schedule on their website)...you can really learn a lot about the brand and their products through the demos (Yeah, I'm a bit of a makeup nerd, not to mention I'm kind of a QVC addict these days!).
You can purchase Hello Lashes Extensions on Ulta.com, Ulta stores, and QVC.

You may also like: 

12 comments

  1. Thanks for the review! I've heard some good things about this product. I love IT cosmetics, they have consistently great products, will definitely give this one a try. My lashes are short and straight, and I don't want to deal with false lashes (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to find the post that you did that rated a bunch of mascaras but I can't find it anywhere! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that was my Wall of Mascara! I took it down because I kept forgetting to update it. I'll put it back up for now...I'll have to add a bunch to it! :)

      Delete
    2. It's back in the navigation bar now, where all my pages are near the top of mY blog. :)

      Delete
  3. This is at my Ulta today in a kit with free eyeliner called: Hello Lash Extensions Mascara plus No-Tug Gel Eye Liner for $24, I am excited to try them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great deal, wow! I wish I had an Ulta near me!

      Delete
  4. Add to it please!!!!! haha I love reading your blog!!! I have tried so many new things and spent so much more money! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Shorty! I always intend to but life gets in the way. I'll try to get it done soon! :)

      Delete
    2. Totally get it! Thank you so much for this blog!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh your lashes look amazing! I much prefer that fanned out separated look to big and clumpy. I agree with you about It Cosmetics too, their products,really work! Plus Jamie seems like a sweetheart when I see her on QVC. She's a *real* woman and relateable and I love to support someone like her who really cares about her products. As you can see, I'm a huge It fan and will definitely be picking this up with my next QVC order. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :) You're right Cathy, Jamie really seems down to earth and also seems to care about creating great products...it's not all about selling.

      Delete
  6. I just got a sample of this at Ulta the other day and LOVE it! Glad to hear the full size is just as good, sometimes they are different, not sure why but that's my experience. Anyway I'm for sure getting the FS when I run out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig