It Cosmetics CC+ Your Way To Radiant Skin Collection Coming Soon

The It Cosmetics CC+ Your Way To Radiant Skin Collection is a new 5-Piece Collection that features the new Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Illumination! It'll be available on March 27th, 2015 on QVC.
I'm so excited because the Original CC+ is one of my favorite foundations! It has amazing coverage (like a full coverage foundation) yet feels moisturizing like a CC Cream so it doesn't cake or sink into fine lines. I honestly didn't think they could top the original because it's perfect, but an illuminating version is even more exciting to me because I have dry, dull skin that could always use some brightening.

The entire Your Way To Radiant Skin Collection includes the following products:

  • It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better® Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF 50 CC+ Cream Illumination 
    Experience your cult-favorite multitasking beauty miracle, now in an illuminating formula that gives you the appearance of a lit-from-within glow. It’s full coverage foundation, SPF 50+ UVA/UVB sunscreen, brightening color corrector, anti-aging serum, pore-minimizing primer, dark spot corrector and moisturizing day cream all in one step!
  • It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Vitality Face Disc
    Discover your most radiant, youthful look with this anti-aging powerhouse! It includes a Matte Bronzer, Illuminating Powder and Blush Stain, formulated with anti-aging, skin-loving ingredients and talc-free, high-performance pigments.
  • It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Radiance Wand Brush (New Brush)
    Get your most radiant look with the stroke of a brush! This ultra-luxe, domed brush is designed for flawless application of your bronzing, illuminating and blush shades.
  • It Cosmetics Luxe High-Performance Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Trio in Pretty In Spring (New Shade)
    Give your eyelids the naturally pretty, anti-aging, skin-loving shades they deserve! This eyeshadow trio is packed with high-performance pigments and anti-aging ingredients that help blur away the look of imperfections. The trio includes three new spring-inspired shades.
  • It Cosmetics No-Tug Dual Airbrush Eyeshadow Brush
    Give your eyelids an airbrushed finish! This cutting-edge, dual-ended eyeshadow brush applies shades flawlessly without tugging on the delicate skin of your eyelids.

This entire collection will be launching on QVC on March 27th! I don't have pricing information yet but will pass it along as soon as I get it. Are you guys as excited as I am about this? 

You may also like:

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I am freaking out right now!! Their CC cream is the best, it's all I use on my face! It's the easiest product to use, no primer, no concealer, just my CC. I just ordered a tube from Ulta last night but now I'm thinking I'll send it back when it arrives and get this set. It may cost a Lil bit more but these Qvc bundles are usually somewhat discounted. I'm so so glad I saw this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I completely agree...the CC+ is my fave too. It covers everything I need it to, and doesn't age my skin by accentuating fine lines. I'm almost out of it and was thinking I'll need to reorder soon, but nevermind.. I want to try this one instead! :)

      Delete
  2. You just made my day, girlie! It Cosmetics CC Cream is my holy grail face product and now your telling me it's going to come in an Illuminating formula?! That's just too good. Please let us know as soon as you can how much it's going to be for this set. If you haven't tried their brushes yet, girl let me tell you they're the BEST. I sprung for the Heavenly Luxe foundation/concealer duo brush (I think it was close to $50) but it's worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, yup isn't it exciting?? The CC+ is amazing. I have also heard many great things about their brushes and can't wait to try the ones in this kit. :)

      Delete
  3. I have a definite thing for their CC cream. I use other things because I'm a product junkie but never for two days in a row. I just love the CC cream so much, and the brushes are all amazing. I will definitely be picking this up. Thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig