Wet N Wild Spring 2015 6 Pan Eyeshadow Vinyl Collection Swatches and Review

Recently, I spotted new Wet N Wild 6 Pan eyeshadows ($3.99) in bright Spring shades at Walgreens (photo is posted on my Instagram page).  Since their eyeshadows have improved tremendously over the years, I definitely wanted to pick one up to try and also to do some swatches for you.  Many of the shades were pretty to look at, but they weren't colors I would wear in real life.  So this neutral palette jumped out at me, especially because it has that gorgeous green at the bottom left side! 
Here's a close-up of the shades...there are two mattes (top left and bottom right) and four shimmers.
I decided to swatch them going down the palette instead of across because it seemed like the shades on the left side go together and the ones on the right go together.
These were surprisingly soft and pigmented for a budget palette...I mean, they're not Urban Decay but they were smooth, easy to work with and had minimal fallout.  The only shade that I really had a struggle with was the last shade...that dark brown matte with sparkles in it.  It was streaky and sheer and it took several attempts to build up the color. The rest were nicely pigmented with one or two swipes.
Overall, I've really been impressed with Wet N Wild these days (especially the Fergie collection). They've really been stepping up their game the past few years and they're so affordable, I feel like I can have a lot of fun playing with everything.
Have you seen these in the stores yet? Or tried any of the other shades?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig