Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard Review

Wet N Wild's Fergie collection is really amazing this season and I've had a lot of fun reviewing all of the new products in the line.  They've included a new To Reflect Shimmer Highlighter for Spring 2015 called Hollywood Boulevard ($5.99 Walgreens). It's a golden shade with shimmery pink and bronze running through it in an animal print design. Let's take a look! 
This can actually be used wet for a bolder, extra reflective finish or dry for a more subtle shimmer. I didn't try it wet, but when used dry, the formula is smooth, soft, and easy to pick up with little to no fallout or crumbling.
The compact is almost identical to Fergie's blushes, but it's a bit larger in size, more like the 5-pan eyeshadow palettes.



When swatched, this is a beautiful warm, golden shade.  The bronze mixes in and makes it look darker than it does in the palette and when the light catches it, you can see the pink shimmer in it too. It's such a gorgeous combination, and I've used it on my cheekbones (dusted on with a fan brush) and also as an eyeshadow!
Overall, this is a beautiful highlighter at a great price!  It's a large size that'll last a long time and this can be used anywhere on the face.  Plus, you also have the option of using it wet...I think it would make a stunning eyeshadow that way!
You can purchase this at Walgreens for $5.99

What do you think?  Have you been loving Fergie's collection this season like I have?

1 comment

  1. Yeah! So glad you reviewed this! I was wondering how it was. Sounds like I'll have to pick it up!! Love Wet 'N Wild!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig