The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Collection is Here

Just in time for Valentine's Day, The Body Shop has launched a new scent range called Smoky Poppy.  It's described as seductive, sensual, and indulgent and includes several different bath and body products to choose from.  Let's take a look!

From The Body Shop Website: 
"This limited edition line is enriched with real, hand-picked poppy flowers from the Ankara region of Turkey. This sensual and indulgent range is infused with a seductive, euphoric scent that will leave you longing for more". 

It sounds intriguing...I think I might have to try this out.  I might start with the $9 set that comes with a shower gel and mini body wash.  I hate to purchase fragrances online without smelling them but this sounds like it could be amazing, so $9 isn't the end of the world if I don't like it.  If I do, I'll be back to order more! Plus the packaging is just gorgeous!

Here's the entire line below.  Just click on any photo to learn more about each product.  


Mini Body Butter- $6


Bath Bombs $20

Body Butter- $20
Body Lotion $12
Massage Oil- $20
Deluxe Gift Set- $60
Eau de Toilette- $14
Mini Gift Set- $9
Poppy Seed Body Scrub- $20
Shower Gel- $8
Premium Gift Set- $26

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig