The Balm Cosmetics is 50% off on Haute Look now!

I was just on Haute Look and the Balm Cosmetics sale just started...everything's 50% off! So if you've been wanting to try some of their cult products like Mary Lou Manizer, The Nude Tude Palette, or the Meet Matte palette, now's your chance!
Here's some of my picks...


Pretty much the entire line is on sale now, even their skincare, brushes and foundations.  So definitely check out the Haute Look Sale if you want to stock up on some The Balm products!

6 comments

  1. Thank you for this!! I just joined Haute Look and got Mary and Cindy Loumanizer plus the Shady Lady palette! I've seen the commercials on TV but always thought Haute Look was just clothing. I'll be back every day for the beauty sales. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ALWAYS wanted to try Mary Loumanizer but $24? Nope too much for me. $12 is much more reasonable. Thank you!!! Just placed my order. By the way, I will go broke if I keep reading your blog (just sayin').

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be careful what you order! I ordered the Cindy Loumanizer during the last Balm sale on Hautelook, and the site sent it to me in a box that was way too big, with a little sheet of bubble wrap casually tossed in. So of course the powder in the compact was completely smashed when I opened it. Luckily I was able to fix it using rubbing alcohol, but ever since then I've been a lot more wary about what I order from that site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's terrible! I've ordered makeup from them before and never had a problem. They must have had a new person working that day that didn't know how to pack a box!

      Delete
  4. How long is this sale for??

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig