Jordana Cat Eye Liners Spotted at Walgreens

Today at Walgreens, I spotted some new eyeliners by Jordana called Cat Eye. I love Jordana (sister company to Milani), because they are super affordable and their products are high quality. Their Best Lash Extreme mascara continues to be one of my favorites and it's $2...you can't beat that!
These liners come in 8 colorful shades and promise to help you achieve that perfect cat eye. They have a super thin, flexible brush that will hopefully make it easy to flick the line up at the outer corner of your eye.
Black Leather, Black Brown, Orchid, Twilight, Caribbean, Envy, Suede, and Future.
What do you think, will you be purchasing one (or more) of these to try?

1 comment

  1. OMG I'm so happy to see this!! I'm a huuuge Jordana fangirl, heehee. I'm running to Walgreens now!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig