Too Faced Chocolate Bar Semi-Sweet Coming to Sephora 12/9 + Swatches!

Attention Too Faced fans!  A new Chocolate Bar called Semi-Sweet is about to be released this week.  I can't wait...it looks amazing. Keep reading to see swatches on three different skin tones from the Sephora Swatch Board.



It'll be released December 9, 2014 at Sephora, for VIB's and Rouge only, to everyone at Sephora on 12/15 and on the following dates at other retailers: 

Too Faced- 12/26
Sephora Inside JCP 1/15
Ulta 1/18
Beauty Brands 1/13
Counter Top Units (Boutiques) 1/17
Sephora EU 2/1
Sephora ME 2/16
Sephora SEA 3/5
Mecca Maxima (Australia) 2/22
Debenham's (UK) 1/19

Here are all of the shades swatched on three different skintones: 
I assume this is going to be the same price as the original Chocolate Bar ($49) but I haven't confirmed that yet.  Do you think you'll be purchasing this version, or possibly putting it on your holiday wishlist?  

6 comments

  1. OMG OMG OMG no way!! I hadn't heard anything about this! Just in time for Christmas tho. My Mom and Dad asked me for a list and have been bugging me to give it to them- time to add one more thing! Just in time, hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely going on my Christmas list! My husband heard a lot about it last night :)

      Delete
  2. I think my daughter will love this. it looks to be a cooler toned Chocolate Bar. Do you think it is a little cooler tones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears to be from the swatches, but sometimes it's hard to tell on the computer screen- the colors don't always look true to life. But from what I can see it definitely looks to have cool tones! :) Now I can't wait to see Makeup Revolution make a dupe! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are just killing me!!!!! I am going to have to get a job just to buy all of the Makeup Revolution I want.

      Delete
  4. Heck, yeah, I need to have this!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig