Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Blush Review and Swatches

Physicians Formula has launched a new line for Spring 2015 called Argan Wear and all of the products in the line are infused with, you guessed it...argan oil. I recently reviewed the 100% Argan Oil and it was a total Josie Maran dupe!  So I purchased a few more items in the line, including this Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Blush ($12.95) at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Take a look...
This blush is infused with ultra-hydrating Moroccan argan oil, as well as light-reflecting pigments to perfect your skin and give an ethereal glow. It comes in two different shades, Natural which is the lightest one (that's what I'm reviewing today) and Rose which is a darker pink.
I have to say, this could be the prettiest blush I've ever owned! It caught my eye in the store right away and I was almost afraid to use it because I didn't want to mess it up.



It comes in a gold plastic compact with two mirrors...one inside the top lid, and one underneath where the brush compartment is.
There's a bit of gold shimmer overspray on these blushes that disappears after the first few uses. I'm glad it was just overspray since it was way too glittery for me until I removed that top layer.
There are three different shades in this blush...the center is a bright, fiery coral color, then there's a light pink around that and a darker pink in the background.
Under the blush, there's a brush with another mirror. I'm not a fan of flat blush brushes-I prefer traditionally shaped ones-but this one is softer than most brushes they include with products so it'll definitely work in a pinch!
Here I swatched the coral shade by itself, then the pink shades, then all three together all the way to the right.

This blush is so super creamy! It feels almost like a cream-to-powder formula even though it's just powder. It's nicely pigmented, super soft, and blends beautifully into my skin without being dry or chalky. It feels way more high-end than it is!
Overall, I think this is my favorite blush in a long time. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but the feel and wear of it is amazing and the color is beautiful. I also love that I can use the colors individually or swirl them together for different effects. I definitely recommend this one...go grab it if you can find it!
For a list of stores, please visit Physiciansformula.com (I found mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond).

3 comments

  1. I love this blush too---was also worried about the glitter but it wore off right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review! I am originally from Istanbul and I just loved the design as soon as I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try this! It's gorgeous. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig