New L'oreal Blow Dry It Hair Products Spotted at Target

Thanks to longtime reader Jill, who let me know about some new L'oreal hair products she spotted at her local Target! I ended up going to Target myself today and was able to find them as well. The new line is called Blow Dry It and consists of three products to create and maintain the perfect blowout. Let's take a look!
First up is the Quick Dry Primer Spray ($3.99).  This goes on first to help cut drying time and offer heat protection.



Next is the Thermal Smoother Cream ($3.99).  This tames frizz and also offers heat protection.

Finally, the Blowout Longwear Spray ($3.99) is a dry shampoo, but according to the instructions, you use it immediately after blowdrying to extend the life of your blowout.  Then you can use it as necessary after that.  Interesting...I never thought to use a dry shampoo as prevention, I normally use it to perk up second day hair.

I bought the primer and thermal cream, so look for reviews coming soon! I'm really excited to try these, what about you?


4 comments

  1. Need to find this! So excited, thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try these. I seriously need the Quick Dry- my hair takes forever! I'll keep an eye out for them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this looks interesting, I have long, thick hair that takes me hours to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig