New! Makeup Revolution Ultra Velour Lip Cream

Makeup Revolution, one of my favorite new brands, is always coming out with new products every time I turn around. I already feel like I have an unhealthy obsession with them and I've spent more money on their products than I care to admit.  But the quality is amazing and the prices are just too good!

They've released more new products this week, including the Ultra Velour Lip Creams ($4.74 each).  There are 10 shades on the MR website currently, and the swatches they show of each shade on their website look really impressive!

The description reads: 
"Love Intensive Colour, Cream Finish & Comfortable Wear ? Get a Lip formulation first! Ultra Velour Lip Cream.
Our stunning new lip creams give you a VELOUR matte finish with ULTRA Intensive Colour, they apply SMOOTH, and FEEL amazing COMFORTABLE to wear."

They seem to be focused on the comfortable aspect, so I'm hoping that this will be the first matte lip cream that won't make my lips dry! I wonder if they're anything like NYX's Soft Matte Lip Creams or if they're something totally new.  I can't wait to find out!

To see all of the shades, please click here to go to the Makeup Revolution website

4 comments

  1. Can I just tell you- I have bought so many Makeup Revolution products because of this blog. Once I got past the high shipping costs from England, I realized it was worth it because their makeup is soooo good. Like, how is it such high quality and yet so cheap? It's worth it to me to pay the $12 and change shipping because I just save up and order a bunch of things at once. If anyone reading wants to order stuff from MR but is hesitant, just go for it! I have placed three orders in the last few months and haven't been disappointed in anything I've gotten.
    I love your blog, thank you for posting about new and unique products- I get tired of seeing the same things over and over from other blogs- you always post whats new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, thank you so much! I really appreciate it :) I've had the same experience with MR- so far their products have all performed above my expectations for the price. I'm super happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have bought so many Makeup Revolution products because of this blog..."

    I had been eyeing Makeup Revolution because of the reviews on this blog-- I finally put in an order over Thanksgiving to get their bonus products. I have been having so much fun with the eyeshadows/blushes/highlighters! I feel like I have to order ALL of the products I want NOW "NO ONE CAN MAKE DUPES THIS GOOD AND NOT GET SHUT DOWN!!!", hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reposting your comment! I loved it and was sad it got deleted! Haha! You're the best! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig