Maybelline Master Prime and Master Conceal Spotted in Stores!

Maybelline has just launched a new line of primers and concealers called Master Prime and Master Conceal. I spotted them this morning at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Take a look!
Master Prime ($7.79) comes in three shades- Clear, Green (to reduce redness) and Pink (to illuminate dull skin). Color correcting is not a new idea, but these claim to be "weightless, blurring primers" and that sounds interesting to me. I wonder if they're a lighter version of Loreal's Miracle Blur crossed with their Studio Secrets color correcting primers. Since Maybelline is owned by Loreal, I often look to see if there are similarities in their products!

Master Conceal ($6.99) also looks really interesting! The claims are: "Maximum Conceal. No Reveal. Laser-Thin Camouflaging Concealer". I like the idea of a thin concealer that actually covers! It only comes in 5 shades which isn't a lot, but I guess concealers are always more limited than foundations when it comes to shades.
What do you think? Are you interested in trying any of these?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig