Maybelline Color Molten and Master Graphic Spotted in Stores!

There are so many new Maybelline products coming out for Spring 2015! I just spotted new Color Molten eyeshadows and Master Graphic eyeliner and Bed, Bath & Beyond this morning...take a look!
Color Molten ($6.29) are new duo eye shadows that are cream-to-powder and the display says that they "melt to a molten luster". I haven't had much luck with Maybelline eyeshadows in the past but I'm hopeful that maybe these will be a hit! They come in 8 shades (2 in each compact for a total of 16).

Master Graphic ($6.29) is a chunky liquid liner with a sharp chiseled edge for drawing anything from a thick line to a razor-thin one.
I purchased a few of the eyeshadow duos, so stay tuned for reviews coming soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig