Makeup Revolution #LipHug Review and Swatches

Makeup Revolution is always launching new products...sometimes so fast I can't keep up with them! On a recent Black Friday haul, I picked up four of the new #Liphug lipsticks...at only $3.95 each, I couldn't resist them (and had to stop myself from buying more than 4)! I've seen other bloggers compare these to MAC Lustre lipsticks and Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Colors, though I haven't tried either one so unfortunately, I won't be able to compare them here.
Description: 
SUPER-HUGs are here! SUPER-INTENSIVE, SUPER-WEARABLE, SUPER-HUGABLE LIPS!
Go beyond Happy! Everyone will want to get close to your lips!
#LIPHUG. Our incredible new lipstick formulation. The perfect lipstick for the balance of incredible colour with incredible comfort and staying power.
your lips will feel…super-comfortable, super-loved, super-hugable!
20 Incredible BRAND NEW shades join the MAKEUP REVOLUTION too!


#Liphug comes packaged in sleek black tubes with gold lettering and the outer boxes are bright red. It looks and feels higher-end and it's hard to believe these are under $4. 



From left: We Have Come Too Far, Love Can Set You Free, Not Giving Up, Save Me From Yourself
The formula is really moisturizing and felt so comfortable on my lips which are always really dry. Honestly, it was almost balm-like and had a really nice shiny finish. They were nicely pigmented as well! I got several hours of wear from these but they were all a bit different based on the color..the darker shades lasted longer (5-6 hours) and left a stain behind while the lighter shades faded faster (2-3 hours).
makeup revolution #liphug swatches
From Top Left: Not Giving Up, Love Can Set You Free
From Bottom Left: Save Me From Yourself, We Have Come Too Far
From Left: Not Giving Up, Love Can Set You Free, Save Me From Yourself, We Have Come Too Far
Overall, these are probably my favorite lipsticks of the moment since they're so hydrating...perfect for this time of year. Plus, they're just so affordable! I think I'll order more shades on my next Makeup Revolution haul.
To purchase, please visit Makeup Revolution's website.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig