Spotted! L'Oréal Makeup Extender Setting Spray

New L'Oréal Makeup Extender Setting Spray ($13.79) is a new product I just spotted in Bed, Bath, and Beyond this morning! It's a lightweight mist that's supposed to lock your makeup in place all day with no touch-ups without feeling greasy or sticky. 
It comes in a black bottle with a pump sprayer, so it's not an aerosol-type mist, you have to pump it. There was a tester open to try and I sprayed some on my hand. It was a nice light mist and it disappeared right into my skin and my hand felt baby soft afterwards with no residue. 
The directions on the display say to close your eyes and spray it in an X across your face. 
Since I have dry skin, especially in the Winter, I'm not a fan of setting powders, so I think I'm definitely going to pick this up. What about you?


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig