New! Canvas and Concrete Fragrance Primer

I came across the  Canvas & Concrete Fragrance Primer ($19.50) on the C.O. Bigelow website, and I thought it was a pretty interesting concept.  What do you think?

It claims to:
  • Make your fragrance last longer (even until the next morning).
  • Create a barrier between your skin and the fragrance so your skin can't change the scent- meaning the perfume will smell the same on you as it does in the bottle.
  • Cause you to use less fragrance since it won't sink into the skin, but instead will sit on top.


What do you think?  Is this a good idea? Sometimes I like the way my skin's natural PH affects a scent, but then there are a lot of fragrances that I love out of the bottle (or on other people) that I can't wear because my skin turns them to bug spray.  So this might be worth a try!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig