Skinfood Fresh Apple Smooth Pore Cream Review

This is my second Skinfood post after the Black Sugar Cleansing Oil I reviewed earlier this week. I had a rather large haul from Beautynetkorea.com a few weeks ago and I've been trying out all the new products and loving them so far!
This is from their Fresh Apple line and it's a pore-minimizing primer. At only $9.90, it's half the cost of L'Oreal's Pore Vanisher or Miracle Blur so I couldn't wait to see how this stacks up!

The tube it comes in is so adorable! I love all of Skinfood's packaging, they manage to make it both cute and sleek at the same time.


Sadly, I can't tell you what's in it because I can't read Korean. I also can't find the ingredient list online anywhere, so if anyone knows and can post it in the comments, that would be awesome!


This infographic from Skinfood's talks a little bit about the main ingredients and how it works (click to enlarge photo).
This is meant to be used as the last step of your skincare routine. The photo above shows the other products in the line and what order to use them in.
Texture-wise, it comes out of the tube as a white velvety cream, almost like a balm. It feels so smooth going on and my skin soaked it right up with no tacky feeling- it just felt dry and oh so smooth!

My pores were also much less noticeable so I thought this worked really well.
Here are before and afters on my hand:
My super dry hand before.

After using Skinfood's Fresh Apple Smooth Pore Cream (mostly in the center of the photo). 
The skin on my hand in the after photo is actually visibly smoother! I chose to demo it on my hand because the pores are much larger there than on my face and it shows up better on camera.
Scent-wise, it just smells fresh, like cucumbers, maybe. I thought it would smell like apples but it doesn't.
Overall, I'm very happy with this primer. At just under $10, it's a steal... Half the cost of some of the drugstore brands here!
I'm really enjoying my new Korean finds... I hope you are too!
To purchase, please visit Beautynetkorea.com.  It took about 8 days for this to arrive at my house using their standard shipping with tracking.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig