Skin79 Rose Waterfull Sleeping Pack Mask Review

Skin79 is a hugely popular Korean skincare brand with fans all over the world. They are best known for their BB Creams, which have a cult-like following but I wanted to try a sleeping pack and they have one that really appealed to me called Rose Waterfull Sleeping Pack Mask.
I bought this when I did my huge Beautynetkorea.com haul a few weeks ago and it cost $16.
According to the description, this mask moisturizes with Rose Damascena and contains alpha hydroxy acids to slough off dead skin, revealing a brighter complexion in the morning (Click on the photos to enlarge).



First of all, I was blown away by how many alpha hydroxy acids there are in here! There aren't just one or two, there are SIX acids total- Citric, Glycolic, Lactic, Malic, Pyruvic and Tartaric. It also contains Niacinamide, which has been shown to prevent the skin from losing water and to brighten and erase discolorations in the skin. It's a main ingredient in Olay products and it was a bonus to see it in here.
 It comes in a nice, thick glass jar that's translucent so you can see the beautiful rose colored product inside. It also comes with a clear spatula that you can scoop it with to avoid contaminating it with your fingers.
The mask itself looks and feels like a gel and it's very lightly scented with rose. It's not an in-your-face scent at all, it's very subtle and you don't notice it once it's on your face.
 Although it looks pink right out of the jar, it looks clear once rubbed into the skin. On the package it says to use a generous amount which I did the first time. I went to bed and it never fully sank in and I felt like I was getting it on my pillow. So a few nights later, I used less...about a nickel-sized amount for my face and neck and it was perfect. It soaked in but still left my face feeling moist and dewy.
In the morning, I rinsed it off and found that my skin looked a bit more plump and smooth. I haven't noticed the whitening effects after only 2 uses but that takes more time. The alpha hydroxy acids definitely took away my dry patches and gave me a clearer, brighter, less dull complexion!

Overall, if you have dehydrated or dull skin, this is an amazing overnight treatment that'll really brighten and smooth it out. Due to the high moisture content of this I wouldn't recommend it to oily skin types as you may find it too heavy and rich. Even if you have dry skin like mine, this isn't meant to be worn during the day- it's too thick to wear under makeup. So if you're looking for a fabulous sleeping mask that's full of high quality ingredients for a great price, check out Skin79 Rose Waterfull Sleeping Pack Mask!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig