New! L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly

I just found out from one of my readers on Facebook that L'Oreal has launched a new product in Europe and Canada called Sunkiss Jelly.
Typically when brands release products in other countries we get them shortly after. I can not WAIT for this to get here...I might have to order it on Amazon in the meantime.
Remember John Frieda Sun Streaks that was discontinued but it was the best hair lightening product ever?

This seems similar...it's a gel that you apply to dry hair and then blow dry or go in the sun. I like gels so much better than the sprays because they're so easy to control and to make streaks or an ombre look.
I'm not into dying my hair these days due to the crazy itchiness and burning my scalp goes through every time I color so I've been using gradual lighteners this summer to get a sunkissed look.
L'Oreal Sunkiss Jelly comes in 3 strengths...




01 Light Brown to Dark Blonde

02 Dark Blonde to Light Blonde

03 Light Blonde to Very Light Blonde
I've seen them on Amazon but I hesitate to leave a link here because they've been selling out and being restocked by different sellers so I'm sure whatever link I leave won't be working within a few days. I just searched for L'Oreal Sunkiss Jelly on Amazon and a bunch of them came up. I think I'm going to try it!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig