L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush Review and Swatches

Visible Lift Blur Blush is part of a new collection by L'Oreal that also has a foundation (see my review here) and concealer. This line is supposed to create a glowing complexion by blurring lines, imperfections and other aging concerns. 
Visible Lift Blur Blush comes in three shades: Soft Peach, Soft Pink, and Soft Berry.
Visible Lift Blur Blush Shades
I chose the medium shade, soft pink. This comes in a bright pink tube with gold accents that's hard to miss! I love the packaging.
L'Oreal visible lift blur blush soft pink



 This is supposed to, "instantly blur dullness for a just kissed glow". It cost $10.49 at Bed Bath and Beyond, and its not the cheapest blush, but the tube holds a good amount of product and I anticipate it'll last a long time.
L'Oreal visible lift blur blush

L'Oreal visible lift blur blush
 This blush comes out of the tube very dark and it feels like a light, whipped, mousse-like consistency. You only need a little dab because it has a lot of pigment.
 It spreads very easily and you have a lot of time to play with it before it sets into the skin. So this isn't like those gel blushes that give you 2 seconds before they stain your cheeks.
L'Oreal visible lift blur blush soft pink swatch
 Blended out, this is a beautiful rosy glow. I noticed in the light that it has a good amount of shimmer. I personally don't mind shimmery blush, as long as my foundation isn't shimmery, but those who don't like shimmer might want to stay away from this one.

L'Oreal visible lift blur blush swatch
The shimmer helps this blush to optically diffuse light and create a soft ethereal glow to the cheeks. It reminds me of Rimmel's Stay Blushed (see my review) in terms of consistency but it doesn't have fragrance like Rimmel's does, which may be a good thing for some of you. Visible Lift Blur Blush is way more expensive than Rimmel's Stay Blushed, which is around $3.
I was able to get good wear time out of this, about 8 hours after applying I could still see it faintly on my cheeks. But I have dry skin, so creams tend to stay longer on me. This does have a slippery, silicone-cream feel so oily skins might see this sliding off quickly.

Overall, I love this blush. Its long lasting and gives a beautiful healthy pop of color to my face that glows.
Are you anxious to try this? Are you a cream or powder blush fan?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig