New L'Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner by Infallible Review and True Teal Swatches

L'Oreal Silkissime by Infallible Eye Liners came out earlier this year in four shades- Black, Charcoal, Plum, and Highlighter.  Now there are six new shades for summer, which I spotted at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target yesterday. 

The shades from left to right are: True Teal, Cobalt Blue, Pure Purple, Green Ivy, Gold and Silver.

loreal silkissime eyeliners
I absolutely adored the teal shade and had already been thinking about getting a teal or blue eyeliner for summer, so these came out just in time!  I already own Silkissime eyeliners in Black and Highlight and I just love how soft they are and how long they wear.  So I purchased True Teal for $7.49.
loreal silkissime true teal


Here are the claims:
loreal silkissime packaging

loreal silkissime true teal
This color is just too gorgeous!  I wore it today and I loved how it framed my eyes.  I know the old rule is not to wear bluish colors with blue eyes, but I don't think it's really true.
loreal silkissime true teal swatch
Silkissime Eyeliner lives up to all it's claims.  It glides on like silk and when it says it wears for 16 hours, they're not kidding!  I put this on in the morning, and it's after 9pm and still going strong.  When I did that swatch on my arm last night, I scrubbed at it with dish soap and it was still faintly there until I took a shower this morning.  But the softness of the formula means you have a little time to play and smudge it before it sets, which is exactly what I did!

Which colors are you looking forward to trying? I'd love to try the Silver next.  Or maybe Green Ivy!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig