Influenster TLC VoxBox Unboxing

A while ago, I signed up for Influenster, which is an online community where you can talk about products and brands and earn expert badges for things that you're really passionate about by taking quizzes. You don't have to run a blog to join either- anyone can sign up and it's free! 

 If you're an expert in one particular field, such as beauty, fashion, food, etc, you might qualify for a VoxBox, which is a box filled with free products- sometimes from many different brands, other times all one brand.

One of my badges is "Mother Bear" which I earned by taking short surveys about my shopping habits as a parent- what I like to buy, stores I like to shop at, etc.  So I recently got an email saying that I would be getting a TLC VoxBox which is targeted at Moms!  This was my first one, so I was really excited.

Influenster TLC VoxBox




On top there was a card that gave details about each item in the box.  I love when my subscription boxes do this- it really helps so you don't have to go and look up each product to see what it does.
Influenster TLC VoxBox
The first thing I got was a Shell Gas Rewards card.  It's free to sign up for it, and you can save money on gas each time you use it.  This was perfect because there's a Shell station right by my house and I usually go there for gas anyway.
Shell Gas Rewards
Then I got a coupon for a free Breyers Gelato Indulgences Ice Cream.  I've been seeing commercials for this and have wanted to try it, so this will definitely get used!
Breyers Gelato Indulgences
This Ivory soap is in pretty retro packaging.  I'm not sure if it's just the packaging that's different, but I'll definitely use this also.
ivory soap
Neosporin to Go is a great idea!  My son is only 11 months old, so he's not out getting scrapes and cuts at the moment, but I like the convenience of this.  It's in a travel spray, so you don't have to get it all over your fingers, plus it has a pain reliever built in!  I wish they had this when I was a kid.  I hated when my parents had to touch my fresh cuts to put the Neosporin on and it didn't have a pain reliever in it.  So this is cool!
A Kleenex travel pack is always a good thing to have, although it's a bit boring.  Still, I never think to buy these and many times, especially during the winter while we're out somewhere my husband will ask me if I have tissues and I never do.  So he'll appreciate this!
Ahhh...a beauty product!  This is Avon Anew Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother.  It's a silver compact with a solid balm inside that you pat on wrinkles to make them disappear.  I tried it briefly, but I'll have to do a separate review on it, because it's really a cool product.
Avon Anew Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother
So that was my first VoxBox!  I'm looking forward to getting more.  Maybe a beauty one next time, hint, hint!
To join Influenster, you can visit their Website, or leave your email in the comments and I'll send you an invite!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig